To get more familiar with New Hope Baptist Church, read through these doctrinal distinctives that set us apart from many other churches.
THE SUPREMACY OF GOD’S GLORY
- HIGH VIEW OF GOD: We proclaim a God-exalting theology, a God-centered worldview and a God-glorifying approach to life and ministry.
- CHRIST-EXALTING WORSHIP: We promote a passionate pursuit of God by lifting Christ’s name high up in worship as the only One worthy of our ultimate affections.
THE SUFFICIENCY OF GOD’S WORD
- DIVINE REVELATION: We affirm the total inspiration and absolute inerrancy of the Word of God.
- BIBLICAL AUTHORITY: We affirm that God’s Word is the sole, ultimate authority for the life of the church and for every believer.
- EXPOSITORY PREACHING: We affirm that the verse-by-verse proclamation of God’s Word book-by-book is essential for the health and growth of the church.
THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD’S WILL
- RADICAL DEPRAVITY: We affirm the Biblical teaching that man is spiritually dead in his sins through Adam’s original rebellion toward God and that man is in an utter state of helplessness because of this sin.
- DIVINE GRACE: We affirm that salvation is rooted in God’s grace alone.
- GENUINE FAITH: We proclaim the necessity of a radical surrender to the lordship of Jesus Christ by repentance, coupled with faith alone in Christ alone for salvation, resulting in a transformed life that is evidence of genuine faith.
- GLOBAL PROCLAMATION: We affirm that the global evangelization of the lost is of utmost priority for the body of Christ.
To learn more about what we believe, click here.